How my clients describe me
Open-minded, energetic, empathetic, enthusiastic, creative.
30 years of guidance:
- Mentoring and training, 7 apprentices from 7 months up to 4 years, building trade skills and getting into professional life, at Electori- Genay
- Guiding many interns and trainees in a 1 to 4 week discovery course.
- Integration to working life at Tremplin Batiment – Lyon
- High School Teacher – Chehter High School, New Jersey USA
- Educator, Israel
- 14 years business management of Electori: customer relations, administration, accounting, taxation, labor law, HR, site coordination and project management.
- 6 years studio manager of IK Art, Soho, New York: customer relationship, development, project management.
- Various experiences as a team leader and project manager in construction and tourism.
The Keys of Coaching, Coaching Ways, 2017-2018.
- Integrate the posture and master the 11 skills of the Professional Coach according to ICF (International Coach Federation).
- Professional Coach Diploma obtained, RNCP level II : Master degree by the French Ministry of Labor, (equivalent to bac + 4).
- The course is certified ACTP by the ICF.
Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy, Honors Program, Hunter College, City University of New York, Diploma obtained Summa Cum Laude, 1993 – 1998.
- Approved in France as equivalent to a Master degree in Philosophy Level II Bac + 4.
- Diploma obtained Summa Cum Laude.
- Solid and extensive knowledge in the fields of philosophy, psychology, sociology, anthropology, human nature and its development.
Educational Coaching, Coaching Ways, 2018.
- Keys to answer the challenges of young people in school.
- The skills and tools of coaching and the knowledge for understanding adolescents and young adults.
Educator and guide, 1989.
- In-depth knowledge of methods of education and learning.
- Guiding/Animation/Organization of small and large groups of activities.