Children are asked to choose their curriculum at a very early age, given neither complete information, nor the means to deal with this crucial decision. This generates stress and distorted prospects. In this context, the adolescent or young adult often follows the group rather than his own deep and genuine aspirations. Therefore, their career development, their needs or their personal skills and talent are usually ignored.
- Exploring the potential and capacity of the adolescent or young adult.
- Finding the feasible possibilities, taking into account practical factors, such as the geographical constraints, or financing.
- Choosing a profession with the potential to evolve throughout his career.
- Defining a professional progression: education, internship and integration in the workplace.
- A specific approach to educational coaching.